i write from my heart, based on what and how i feel..not to impress others, but to satisfy myself

Thursday, April 1, 2010

haha..watever la

uuuu.....lack of sleep, my head feels like falling off....finishing off is juz around the corner, huhuhu, cant wait, coz i'm really looking forward of what future holds for me..yet, there is this sad feeling of leaving this sacred place


but, no emotions tonight...wanna see the wonders around here, making use of the little time left...this morning, i became a runner..from fac, meeting dr Dayang, off to PSZ (returning all those heavy books that i forgot 2 return) and straight to K9. there was a pit-stop at meranti, saw 2 cute little kitties, sleeping, cuddling one another...damn kawaii...i always have this soft spot for cats...
this is a picture of my dear cet cet...she was my first pet cat..i miss her so much..had her for few years, before she died of being poisoned...she was more than a pet..can still see her cuddling on my lap whenever i'm reading a book..she wont sleep till i go to bed together with her..damn i miss her..though i have ami now, still, cet cet is the best cat in the whole world. Ami is the 2nd best though..heeeee...

i noticed that i like rains a lot now...when i say a lot, it means A LOT..rainy days make me feel like cuddling....makes me yawn and doze off...hehe...i like watching the raindrops...beautiful n pure..like the feeling of raindrops on my fingertips....

mmmm.....beautiful day

*ah gurl, go find something interesting to do..i'm already sick of this study battle field game...i think getting a nap is much more worthy...^yawn^...u go play tennis la ah gurl..fill d free time

2 comments:

amyzainal said...

i love rabbit..... lalaa....

meg shiei said...

haah..aku pn ske rabbit..dok g17 2 ha...

Post a Comment