i write from my heart, based on what and how i feel..not to impress others, but to satisfy myself

Friday, April 2, 2010

i'm getting back my senses (yeay!)

sitting and thinking...down memory lane, first day here till today..time glides that damn fast, now i'm sitting here, thinking and synthesizing whatever happened before...

there is this bad part, i got hurt and i reacted to self-defend myself...it wasnt good though, it still hurts..after some moment, i couldnt contain it any longer, and i was trying my best to vent my anger, still, the pain lingers within..couldnt do anything to make it go away...i tried crying, shutting u off, still it didnt work...then, i put u aside, i tried to open my eyes to the wonders around, and damn, it worked..for me, not for you....mmmm...

its reaching the end now..and i'm tired of this nerve war o silent treatment o whatever-u-wanna-name-it. seriously i'm tired. i juz wanna close my eyes, and rest..i wanna rest in peace, in serenity..i wanna fall asleep in smile, n i want u 2 feel d same

i'm letting go...i'm forgiving n i apologize...
i feel a lot calmer now..kak wi, thanks...

(but one thing, dont say o do stupid things that will make me resent this...i'm really bad at holding my temper n it would take a lot of time to let it go)

0 comments:

Post a Comment