i write from my heart, based on what and how i feel..not to impress others, but to satisfy myself

Saturday, April 3, 2010

rainy day + a cup of warm nescafe tarik:)

i officially announce today as d NATIONAL LAZING DAY, as i've been doing nothing except for lazing around, cuddling with my moggy, watching anime n ZZZZzzzz....

the only reason y i'm typing right now is becoz i dunno wat else to do (hahaha)...so here i am (again, siiting on my bed) with a cup of warm nescafe tarik in my hands, enjoying the sound of rain..damn great feelings (except for my exam starts this monday, and i havent started reading X_x)

mmm...this rainy mood do have an effect on me...stirring this nostalgic feeling (mcm monsson history la plak), like missing an important part within me. i've been thinking a lot bout my kid brother today..wonder how kamal is...suddenly i miss him so much..if at home, right now he'd by lying on my lap, hugging our ami....he's a grown boy now..being 14, yet so attached to his sis'...i even went to d extent of buying him hot wheels, till now. he really is a car-maniac. damn...i miss him...i guess itz becoz of our 10years difference dat i'm trying my best to get him what he likes (though my mom scolds me for doing it..hehehe)..i have only one kid bro and he's a nice kid

mmm...
tnggu angah balik ye kamal..nnt angah belanja KFC:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment