i write from my heart, based on what and how i feel..not to impress others, but to satisfy myself

Sunday, August 8, 2010

patience and keep on rolling -__-"

nearly 4months now....and suddenly i feel like i cant just sit n watch..i need to break free...gosh, sometimes, i feel like things are really hard and i really really feel like quitting and walk away.it stuns me though how people you've known for your entirely life claim that they know you inside out, but the truth is they have nothing but vague ideas about you.
and for the very first time in my life, i feel like i've lost this battle. and it hurts me the most when people who i thought understands me the most, only know how to put the blame on me, instead of supporting me....what i need right now, is not i love u and stuffs, but a fren who can listen to me crying.....
i really feel like crawling to a corner and cry...
yeah, congratz, i juz made a fool of myself, again

0 comments:

Post a Comment