i write from my heart, based on what and how i feel..not to impress others, but to satisfy myself

Saturday, July 31, 2010

words, stands, belief @_@

words are hidden spears that strikes through the heart...and sometimes they hurt a lot more than any physical contact..wounds may heal, but words remain..i dont know about others, but thats how things are for me...

lately, i've my judgments are rather blurred by words, actually strong words uttered by powerful people around me. and at those moments, to be honest, i feel like backing off..coz no matter how hard i try, it doesnt happen in the way that i expected...so far, i feel like i've been living my life according to my rule, and holding tight to things that i believe is right...i can accept criticism (if delivered in a not "menyakitkn ati" way) but i can never forget or forgive accusations...and i hate it when people make their own conclusions about me or stuffs related to me, without even have the courtesy to ask whether the thing is right or wrong

but again, we can never expect people to treat us (the way we wanted) nicely...itz about heart, and again, its my heart..it suffocates me when people around keep pointing fingers to others when, they themselves refused to listen nor accept things that different from what they believe...excuse me, but there are always more than one way of getting the right answer...i believe that there is no right or wrong, the only thing there is diversity

for example,i hate it when couples curse their partners whenever they're in a fight...personally, i detest it, coz it shows that u're paying no respect at all to ur partner at all...but, that is my opinion, my stand,my belief...some may strongly disagree, and i have to agree coz its their life and not mine..but, personally, i can never imagine myself spending the rest of my life with someone who cant even respect that little request. i dont curse u, and u dont do that to me

staying at home, had really done something to me and the inner me....i learn not to argue when it comes to elders...i learn to keep my mouth shut and listen (i can always cry later :D) but, who knows, mybe that gonna turn me into an aggressive teacher when i'm start teaching..heeee

trying my best to be positive....Ya Allah, shape me, bend me, and mold me so i can be better than the way i was yesterday...Aamiin

0 comments:

Post a Comment