i write from my heart, based on what and how i feel..not to impress others, but to satisfy myself

Sunday, July 4, 2010

and i thought my heart was a machine.....

feeling hot n feverish....been so busy playing with my latest sweetheart, dearest alip...hee..never thought that i'd say this, but, yeah..kids are CUTE and babies are SO SWEET

 this is mista alip

 this is my dear chubby n sweet alip..comey sgt2, xreti mngis, senyum je manjang...for the first time, i am liking a kid, other than my younger siblings and i'm loving this feeling, in fact, i think i'm addicted to it..hehehehe

during my nearly 2months staying here at home, i discovered so many new things. i found out that each n every girl have the capacity of being a good mother or even a good sister. i'm never fond of kids, yet, kids seem to love clinging onto me...here at home, to kill time, i give 3 girls (two twelve years old n an 11 years old) home tutoring, helping them with their upcoming UPSR. i think that i'm being really2 straight with them, yet, they come to me almost every afternoon and even to the extend of having sleepovers (at my place..pelik!!)

i spend days thinking of this, until one day i saw my mom cuddling little alip...he's about 10months now, starting to walk n havent learned to speak yet...he'd be really excited when he sees my mom, or when he heard my mom's voice...at that moment, i knew something...everyone, including toddlers know who cares and loves them...alip is not related to us by blood, he just happen to be a neighbor's kid...yet, he loves being here (tiap2 kali nmpk ktorg je die excited..bwk balik umah lg die suke)

it doesnt matter how u treat the kids, but if u are sincere and doing things for their benefit, kids do know....i think, thats how bonds are being created in the world....dont u agree?


**listening to him snoring..heeee..so damn cute..sweet dreams dear XOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment