i write from my heart, based on what and how i feel..not to impress others, but to satisfy myself

Sunday, March 7, 2010

moments of silence

so many things happened these last two weeks and i'm just so glad that everything is over. No more stinging shots, no more blood tests and no more sleepless nights.

right now, all in my mind is to cover all my lost time and focus on piles and piles of work...

as much as i want to focus, there is always this moment of silence, where i feel like cuddling and curling on my bed, thinking and cry(perhaps). True, with all the people around, still, deep inside, the feeling of loneliness is there. and there is that longing feeling, yearning for something that i myself not sure of...

tears feel like coming to pay a visit, but mind pushes it back, so that sense of security and serenity will be there, though its a fool's errand to act strong when the mind and heart are not as strong as it seems to be.

Lost in thoughts, in the abundance of commitment, yet, still so clear on the tingling sense of sadness and blue all over. when judgment being clouded by emotions, nothing much can be done..

how i wish, at this moment, i could sit and watch the sky..to sit by the window and watch raindrops..to lie down on my back, feeling the fresh green grass on my back, with eyes enjoying the sight of bright stars...yet, i dont have the time to do so...
as i am lost in my thought, in abundance of commitment...
in being a student
in being attached to person i cherish deep within me
in being me

0 comments:

Post a Comment