i write from my heart, based on what and how i feel..not to impress others, but to satisfy myself

Thursday, January 21, 2010

for the one who refused to open his eyes

things happen for many reasons...and thats why sometime i justify what i did (or gonna do) as whats best for that particular moment.

i've taken a very hurting decision years back, which was painful for me and the other person. At that moment, i felt that, that was the best thing for both of us...it was only me and the other person, no one else involved. it was not on whose mistake it was, i just couldnt do it anymore, i couldnt take more of it...i choose to quit, coz at d moment, the feeling shared was more hurting than soothing. Yes, it was my mistake for walking away(i made the call), but both of us knew that things wouldnt work...the other person knew, but didnt do anything but piling up reasons and lies which broke me even more which made me reluctant to take the same path again

but that's history...and no one is running to open d good ol' book again...but somehow, my past seems to taunt me..suddenly, whatever it was, was caused by someone??c'mon...there's only two person involved in making decision, when did the third ghoul appeared??

the point is, itz over..why should dig into d closet and tell the world about it (even worse when itz not dat truthful)??i've washed my hands over you, you should do the same...

i've chosen my path, and since our path can never cross, go get a life..stop pointing fingers to others for the things happened in the past....u have ur share, i have mine

0 comments:

Post a Comment